Quartz Warranty and Terms and conditions
Thank you for purchasing Bloomstones London Quartz.
Thank you for purchasing Bloomstones London Quartz. As you will already know Quartz does not need sealing or polishing. We offer a 10-year warranty on our product.
At Bloomstones London we warrant that our slabs are used only as recommended in accordance with our care and maintenance guidelines which can be obtained directly from us or your nominated fabricator.
This warranty will not cover any damage by fabrication, installation or misuse of the material so please read this documentation carefully. The warranty will be active for 10 years, once registration of your product with your nominated fabricator takes place.
Bloomstones London Quartz warrants that any Bloomstones London Quartz branded slabs will remain defect free from the manufacture of the slab for a period of 10 years for the United Kingdom market from the date of purchase. Any defects in the manufacture of the original slabs is covered by us. Any damage to the product by fabrication or the installation are not covered under this warranty. This warranty is only valid for material with Bloomstones London Quartz branding on the underside of the slabs.
Bloomstones London Quartz slabs are manufactured from natural quartz minerals and therefore reflect the characteristics of the quartz used in production. This may cause some variation in colo u r and partial shade and texture variations in the finished products. Each slab will have unique and minor imperfections, slight colo ur and texture variation may be considered normal. There are even colo u r and texture variations between the samples and full slabs. Therefore, final col o u r selection must be made from the full slab of Bloomstones London Quartz you intend on using.
• Only applies to Bloomstones London Quartz slabs which are purchased from Bloomstones London.
• Only applies to slabs that have been approved by our team of experts, delivered directly by us and shipped directly by us to your nominated fabricator for us.
• Only applies to slabs viewed and verified directly by the end user prior to fabrication.
• Only available when this warranty is activated within 30 days of your purchase from Bloomstones London.
• Is not transferable • Is only active when the slab has been full paid for.
• When used as specifically intended and not moved from its original resting place.
• Applicable to slabs that have been cared and maintained according to our Care and Maintenance section of our website.
Bloomstones London Quartz will not be responsible for any proven manufacturing defects in the original slab which shall be determined by Bloomstones London Quartz in its sole and absolute discretion of Bloomstones London and/or its representatives who will have the right to examine any slab of Bloomstones London Quartz and determine if there are any manufacturing defects of problems.
The Limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty expressed of implied including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for purpose or other warranty of quality, whether express of implied and all other liabilities or obligation on the part of Bloomstones London will be liable for direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind whatsoever, regardless of the cause of such damage.
Section 2; Exclusions
This 10-year limited warranty does not cover any:
• Flooring applications.
• Damages occurred by dropping heavy objects on the product
• Improper use or abuse
• Damage for misuse and/or mishandling of the product.
• Damage occurring from heat.
• Damage from ultraviolet light or exposure to weather conditions.
• Physical or chemical abuse.
• Damage from improper care and maintenance not accordance with the Bloomstones London Quartz care and maintenance section on our website.
• Chips (damage caused by rubbing or knocking objects on the edges of the product.
• Cracks and excessive impact damages (cracks in the countertops are not a material fault and is the result of externally induced mechanical stress on the material after installation. The most common causes are settlement or movement, excessive weight being applied on the product, such as standing or sitting on them, especially on overhanging edges. Thermal shock may also cause cracking to occur).
• What is referred to as spots or blemishes (a certain level of spots or blemishes are inherent to the manufacturing process and do
not the structural integrity of the product).
• Any damage occurred to the product during installation or fabrication of the slab by your nominated fabricator.
• Improper installation (this is the sole responsibility of your nominated fabricator).
• Any irregularity in the material is the responsibility of your nominated fabricator and we will not entertain any issues pertaining to this after fabrication.
• Any defects that are visible at the time of installing and not avoided during installation.
• Variations in the colour, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or the natural variations in the background tone within or on the surface of the slab.
• Appearance and/or performance of the joints.
• Damage or injury caused completely or partially by the first mature conditions, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
• Transportation, tear out, disposal or re-installation, fabrication cost or other additional costs beyond the cost of the slabs.
• Any additional information supplemental repairs and/or modifications (the subsequent fabrication, application and workmanship is not covered under this warranty such as any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modification that may be necessary to replace the product etc. Such responsibility is that of the purchaser.